The ABCs of Choosing a Good Husband How to Find and Marry a Great Guy
by Stephen Wood
Every Woman Should Read This Book Before Making a Mistake That Leads to Life-long Problems
Let's face it. Finding a good man is no easy task in our materialistic, pleasure-seeking, divorce-plagued society. In fact, many women today have given up hope of ever finding a good man to marry. This unique new book offers practical and insightful advice to women on how to choose a partner for life and restores hope that a lasting, loving, and fulfilling marriage is possible in a divorce-prone world.
Here are just a few of the topics covered:
- The #1 predictor of divorce
- How to develop communication skills
- The answer to the common question "How far can I go before marriage?"
- The best places to find good, eligible men
- Questions to ask before saying "I do"
- When are you ready to marry?
- How you can avoid regrets after marriage
The ABCs of Choosing a Good Husband offers a solid new way to prepare for marriage in a world where relationships are falling apart. Many children today come from families scarred by divorce. Even those who come from stable homes have seen marriages collapsing all around them. Nevertheless, Steve Wood believes that young adults are ready for the radical solutions he proposes, solutions that embody the traditions and wisdom of the Catholic Church.
This book is a must-have for Catholic parents since its storehouse of solid, biblically-based advice makes it the only book of its kind. Parents, make sure you don't make the "single biggest mistake" with your children. Read The ABCs of Choosing a Good Husband, and start preparing your daughters for courtship and marriage now!
What Others are Saying:
"This book should be required reading for every woman as she prepares to make the most important decision of her life."
- Johnette Benkovic, Author & Television Host of Women of Grace
"Parents need this book. So do their children. And so do men who have been looking for a long time and who have grown weary of the dating culture."
- Scott Hahn, Ph.D., founder St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology
"Pastors should make this book available to their parish youth, singles, and pre-Cana programs."
- Mary Schneider, Homiletic and Pastoral Review
"Steve Wood offers invaluable insight into choosing a good spouse; if acted upon, his suggestions may change your life."
- Jeff Cavins, author, speaker, and media host
"I highly recommend Stephen Wood’s The ABCs of Choosing a Good Husband. This book is not only for those seeking a husband but also for all of us who want to know how we can strengthen marriages and families in our society. This book inspires hope."
- Fr. Frank Pavone, Priests for Life