Do you know the story of
- Bl. John Sullivan (Ireland)
- St. Laura Montoya (Columbia)
- Bl. Rani Maria Vattalil (India)
- St. Margaret of Castello (Italy)
- St. Mary MacKillop (Australia)
- Bl. Nicholas Bunkerd Kitbamrung (Thailand)
- Bl. Victoire Rasoamanarivo (Madagascar)
You can learn these (and so many more) in this beautiful Catholic treasury!
In Saints Around the World, you’ll meet over one-hundred Saints from more than sixty countries, including Saints with different disabilities, strengths, and struggles.
The beautiful illustrations and captivating storytelling will introduce you and your children to new heavenly friends while also helping you fall more in love with Jesus.
There are scared Saints, brilliant Saints, weak Saints, adventurous Saints, abused Saints, overjoyed Saints, disabled Saints—and the point of every one of them is the love of God.
Whether you’re checking the map to find Saints who look like you or perusing the extensive indices to find Saints with your skills or struggles, you’ll find countless stories in this book that remind you how very possible it is to be a saint!
Author: Meg Hunter-Kilmer
Illustrator: Lindsey Sanders
209 pages, Hardcover
10-1/2 x 8 inches