Looking for a prayer book so children can lead the Stations... but that still speaks to every member of the family?
You found it! --and our QUANTITY DISCOUNTS make it perfect for parishes, schools, prayer groups, and clubs.
NEW for our 4th printing: Hi-resolution photographs of the hand-painted bas-relief Stations of the Cross scenes created in 1896 by Francis Mayer. These original works are on display in the Basilica at Belmont Abbey in North Carolina.
Based on our best-selling audio CD --broadcast worldwide by EWTN, Ave Maria, and other radio networks since 2010):
- Two-in-one "flip" book with English on one side and Spanish on the other
- 64 pages total (32 each language)
- The traditional 14 Stations of the Cross, including the Stabat Mater verse at every Station
- Concluding prayer is the "Prayer before a Crucifix" of St Francis of Assisi
- Introduction and "How to pray the Stations of the Cross"
- Hi-resolution photographs of the hand-painted bas-relief Stations created in 1896 by Francis Mayer
- Great for children to lead the Stations in a parish, classroom, or family setting
Imprimatur: Most Reverend Peter J. Jugis, J.C.D, Bishop of Charlotte
Pocket-sized 4 x 6 inches
Set of 14 Stations of the Cross Posters