Raising Upright Kids in an Upside-Down World: Defying the Anti-Parent Culture
- How do you manage your children's access to pop culture--and to the corporations that vie for their attention and patronage?
- How do you respond to others, including your own family, who resists your countercultural parenting?
- How do you handle the over abundance of stuff--toys, clothes, technology--that engulfs your family's everyday life?
- How much freedom do you give your kids to choose their own friends--and when do you step in to prevent bad choices?
- What are the habits of mind you need to instill in them to enable them to stand strong against a morally and spiritually corrosive culture?
Dr. Ray gives you the resources to grow the knowledge of an expert, the insight of an experienced clinician, and the wisdom of decades of fatherhood.
By: Dr. Ray Guarendi
Paperback, 135 pages