"Could you not watch one hour with Me?"
- Matthew 26:40
Is Jesus calling you today for this same kind of companionship? Let us not refuse Him!
Pope Saint John Paul II encourages us:
“Jesus awaits us in this sacrament of love. Let us not refuse the time to go to meet Him in adoration, in contemplation full of faith, and open to making amends for the serious offenses and crimes of the world. Let our adoration never cease.”
Get enough for:
- Your chapel -- to share with anyone who stops in!
- Your RCIA class -- to introduce them to this Catholic practice!
- Your First Communion class -- to inspire and direct them!
- Your family and friends!
You'll want to use this every Holy Hour:
- Guides your hour minute-by-minute -- keeps you focused
- A variety of suggested meditations -- opening you up to new inspirations
- The 1-2-3 of a Holy Hour -- fundamentals to bear fruit from your prayer
Sold in packs of five (5) with automatic bulk discounts applying.